Friday, April 3, 2015

Radio

Today I turned on the radio for the first time in a couple of weeks. Because of all the different ways to listen and access music such as, iTunes, Pandora, Spotify and iTunes radio, I tend to forget about the radio and everything it contains. After listening, I had discovered new songs and artists and a new interest in specific genres, along with an update of the top hit music. As I was listening, I noticed the many different genres offered throughout the stations and the large amount of advertisements in each radio station. Whenever there were advertisements on one station, however, I tended to quickly switch to a station that wasn't playing advertisements. Because of this, I find it easier to plug in my Spotify or my iTunes library and listen freely without the interruption of advertisements and the freedom to choose which song I want to listen to at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment